• Range with 6 qualitative possibilities.
• It does not split perception as statistics.
• Reduces noise of information (direct evaluation between subject and object)
• Clients’ and Researchers’ knowledge are stimulated
by the survey process.
• Indicators by Group and General.
• Strong and Weak indicators.
• Critical factors (sharp divergence of perception between indicators).
• Indicators that need to be improved.
Note 1: Results of perception are not statistical or financial numbers, even though they can be considered like ones.
> Examples of Results
• Clients will be able to develop, mount,
apply and have results in real time.